The MT4 Candlestick Time Indicator here is called b -clock_modified and it is really a useful indicator if you are one of those traders that:
- trades forex news
- or trades only on a certain hour during the day.
You can also call this indicator as:
- candle countdown indicator mt4
- mt4 bar timer or bar clock
- mt4 candle time remaining
- mt4 candle timer
- candle time indicator
- mt4 time indicator
- candlestick clock
How The Mt4 Candlestick Time Indicator Works
What the mt4 candle time indicator shows on your chart is what the remaining time is on the current candlestick before it closes and the next candlestick forms:
- so if this indicator is placed on a 1 hr candlestick chart, it will show how many minutes and seconds before the next 1 hr candlestick is formed.
- if the mt4 candle is placed on the 1 minute candlestick chart, it will show and countdown how many seconds remain before the next 1 minute candlestick is formed.
- when placed on the chart, it shows the candlestick remaining time on two locations, one on the top left hand corner of the chart and one near where the current candlestick is as shown on the chart below:
Forex Trading Strategies Where The MT4 Candlestick Timer Can Be Used
Here are some forex trading strategies where the candlestick remaining time indicator can be used:
- straddle trading strategy to trade forex news
- non farm payroll news forex trading strategy
- gbpusd breakout forex trading strategy
Here’s the link to the indicator: b-clock_modified